Pending J waiver at USCIS

hannikim

Hi, everyone.
My J waiver with no objection letter is pending almost 9 months at USCIS. The receipt date is Jul.12/2006 in Vermont center and I got the letter that my case is transferred to Nebraska the early of February. Now processing time for I- 612 in Nebraska is Nov. 27. and Aug.12 in Vermont center. Do you think they will process my case under the transfer date or receipt date? Anybody in same boat with me? Any kind of information will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, everyone.
My J waiver with no objection letter is pending almost 9 months at USCIS. The receipt date is Jul.12/2006 in Vermont center and I got the letter that my case is transferred to Nebraska the early of February. Now processing time for I- 612 in Nebraska is Nov. 27. and Aug.12 in Vermont center. Do you think they will process my case under the transfer date or receipt date? Anybody in same boat with me? Any kind of information will be appreciated. Thank you.

Those processing dates have no meaning, every case is unique and if your security check is over, you will get the waiver. For me it took 5 months with DOS and another 5 months with USCIS (vermont)