Pending I140/485 since 2004

punjabi007

Registered Users (C)
I am just trying to see if there is anyone left in this form whose I140/I485 is pending since 2004 ?? Please share your view if there is any ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just trying to see if there is anyone left in this form whose I140/I485 is pending since 2004 ?? Please share your view if there is any ?

I think there are still couple of people there. I have become really tired of following the I-140 status. Dont know what else to do.

I thought since its in a security check, PP wouldnt help. But I am going to try.

Guys,

That's incredible! I never imagined there's anyone with i-140 pending for so long! My i-140 processing took 7 months and I thought my case was extremely delayed. I am seeing the i-140 getting processed well within 4 months now.

What is the reason for the i-140 delay? Did you ever get a formal response from USCIS? Were you required to do special registration in the past?

no,

but i applied another 140 recently in EB2 PP as a back up

lets see what happens to that one.My wife is working on EAD on a fulltime job.SO iam applying for h1 for her this year once it get approves i will apply for pp on the old 140

Ok, Here is my story, i140/i485 which is pending since 2004 was sub LC (With PD 2001) and future employment by other company and my wife has beening working on EAD which she got based on that pending case. But thru my current employer ( who am I employed since 2003) who is holding my H1 I got my i140 approved in Oct 2006 with my original LC (with PD Feb 2004, EB3).
I thought of going PP for my pending i140 but scared if some negative happend then my wife would loose EAD ....

Can I do something like my approved i140 attched with my pending 485 so atleast I can do AC21 if I need to ?

Any suggestion will be highly regarded.

no,

but i applied another 140 recently in EB2 PP as a back up

lets see what happens to that one.My wife is working on EAD on a fulltime job.SO iam applying for h1 for her this year once it get approves i will apply for pp on the old 140

My story is exactly same as urs.

Thats why iam fearing to apply PP on my old 140 if something happens to that she will loose the status.Thats why i want to apply h1 for her first this year.

DO you know is it possible to aplly fresh h1 from EAD

My Labor just got approved 2 days ago. I am still waiting for the papers from DBEC. Can someone help me understand the priorit dates for I-140? Is the waiting time for I-140 is same (looooooooooong) as the LC?