Pending I-485

Waiting-For-GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Our I-485 application date was Apr'2002 (EB-2) and I got my approval in Aug'2004. My wife's case is still pending with INS. I have no idea about what's taking so long for them to approve her case. She even had her second fingerprinting done....My application was primary, she's dependent. It's been now over 6 months and still we are waiting for her approval...

We contacted INS several times and everytime we got same answer (W...a....i....t).........................It's frustrating.....

Anybody facing similar problem ?
What do I need to do to get her approval ?
Any tips or tricks really appreciated....

Thanks....

I believe ther is a way to directly connact to TSC using 800. and there is option if ur spouse/immidiate family case has been seperated you can contact them.

You already did contact to right person, or Do don't know know How???

Good Luck

Dial NCSC, then press 2-6-1-ENTER YOUR RECEIPT # - 3- 4 it will get
you directly to TSC.

Put pressure on them. Send Fax every week...send inquiry thr Attorney, Congressman(2-3 Congressman also good), Senetor(2-3 Senetors)

I did that.

I got my wife and kids approval last week.

My case is exactly like yours.

Loooong Wait...

Hi UnFort_User,

Do you have format of the Status Checking Fax handy with you ?
If so, can you share it ?

Thanks...

Same situation my wife approved in Dec 2004 and I’m dependent still waiting we submit 485 together in Aug 2002. I called TCS…… they told me we did not find any cause for separation, we will send inquiry to the supervisor and u can call us after 4 weeks and I’m waiting...........