pending I 485 PD sept 2005

booz

Registered Users (C)
hello,
my I 485 is pending since oct 2005 EB 2 India NSC with PD date sept 16 2005. I did my third set of fingerprints in july 2008. Priority date is current since august 1st.

I want to apply for a professional program whose application deadline is Nov 1st.

If i dont get the GC by end of this month, I can't apply to the program this year as in October the dates retrogress to 2003, i lose out big time as the course is offered once a year and will have to wait for nov 1st 2010 for the course to start in march 2010 and offcourse pay more money in EAD and AP and tution increase.

I have contacted senators etc explaining the situation- also sent letters and faxes. I tried national cust - rep is like no SR possible since 60 days reqd blah blah as u got ur fingerprints done on july 18th - so call back sept 18th. this 30 - 60 day thing is utter nonsense. I even faxed expedite request yesterday to see LUD change wih no message change.

I do work for the community hospital since 2005 and did change my job filed AC 21.

Is there something u guys can suggest..... I got 20 days....
thanks so much...

Last edited by a moderator:
Call cutomer service.

make an EXPEDITED request for I-485 processing.
Give them this same reason.

The expedite works is as follows:

1. The cutomer service person will open an SR and give you that no.

2. You can FAX and COURIER expedite request to the service ctr where your application is pendig.

3. Try contacting local senator or congress man's office for request to expedite letter with 485 receipt.

I think in cutomer service some where is option 6 that connects you to the expedite processing ctr.

Any reason YOU may feel is important for you can qualify for expedite. Do not worry and process with confidence.

Good Luck.

trying that too

Hi great gc,
thanks for the reply.
I did fax to NSC expedite request, and 2 weeks earlier ago sent a certified letter all i get to see is LUD s on two successive days.
8/27 and 8/ 28 cos of mailed letter
and 9/9 and 9/10 due to expedite fax request.
I contacted senator office , hope someone helps out.
The national cust center refuses to open SR as 60 days need to pass from July 18 - date on which i did biometrics. so he told me call back on sept 19.
i shall keep faxing again and again and again,, till they run out of paper hahahaha

thanks.

What is the FAX number for TSC.

Which one is correct?
TSC fax number (214) 962-5103
Texas (TSC) fax number: 1-214-962-2632

Hi,

I did not fax the expedite, instead opened one by calling the customer service.

Then I had sent all papers to the USCIS with cover marked in bold with "EXPEDITE".

As for the fax no. please search the Internet and/or this forum. You may want to send the fax to both no.s - perhaps?

Booz...pls provide some inputs

Hi Booz and Greatgc,

I am in a similar situation as yours (my PD is Jun, 2005 though, EB2, India) and my 485 was filed in Sep 2005. I have not received the biometrics appt for the 3rd set of fingerprints. As such, when I called Cust Service in Aug, they opened a Service Request for me and provide the reference numbers (1 for me and another for my dependent spouse). However, it has been more than 25 days and I have not heard back anything or seen any LUD.

Will appreciate if you can please provide the fax numbers for the NSC to send an expedite request.

Also, did you have to call for the 3rd biometrics notice or received one from the NSC without any action on your part?

Are there any other steps/actions you are contemplating? It will be good to keep in touch and share updates. Time is limited and if we miss this window, I am afraid that we may be waiting for a long time to come. I read a post on another thread by an EB2 applicant from China who is considering a WOM with some additional element that presses for speedy action - however, in his/her case, the visas had been available for 6-8 months in 2007, although the case was held up due to namecheck processing.

Will look forward to your inputs and response.

Good luck
Petey

pending I 485

I dont know how much time it takes to file a WOM,,, cos i need the card in hand before Nov 1st.
its 10 -11 more working days in sept before dates retrogress. so even i file it and get it to move i will still lose.