Pending for Security Checks

pyaephyokyaw

Registered Users (C)
I passed the interview last month and i never got any kind of notice from ins about the oath ceremony invitations. The interviewer said that they need to do security check in order to complete the process. How long will it take them to clear me out so i can get the ceremony invitation? I am really worried..

What is your time line, District Office ( where did you take the interview ) and Service Center.

Also did the officer at the end of the interview gave you a piece of paper stating the result of your interview and what items are checked on the form ?

Here's the timeline.. I got fingerprint appointment last year
I got the interview appoint which is on valentine's day..
The interviewer said I passed the interview and give me this test resuilt..
The check is marked on the followings:
-You passed the test
-The decision has not yet been made

and then he stamp this "Pending for Security checks"

I only got that one paper.. that's it.. didn't get any notifications..
He told me to call service center if i didn't get the invitation after 4 months of the interview..

Any ideas?

does this mean i will get the oath ceremony invitation within 4 months after my name is cleared out?

btw ur link doesn't work..

The oath schedule depends on the DO workload.

As for the link, you can go to the sticky thread on the beginning of this forum ( US citizenship ) " My name check experience " and navigate , a lot of pages though.

Good luck

Do some research by reading the thread from the start.

Calling the FBI won't help in many cases , you might need to explore other avenues if you really feel your name check is taking very long , such as contacting your congressman/woman,senators e.t.c.

just read and do research in the forum, you will find a lot of entries and experiences on the subject.

Some have been waiting for almost 2 years , yes , 2 YEARS plus.

I believe it is too early for you to start calling people. I would say wait for 4 to 6 months before you start warring. This is my opinion , if you really did some search on the name check problems you will understand what I am talking about.

I got the same result

pyaephyokyaw said:
Here's the timeline.. I got fingerprint appointment last year
I got the interview appoint which is on valentine's day..
The interviewer said I passed the interview and give me this test resuilt..
The check is marked on the followings:
-You passed the test
-The decision has not yet been made

and then he stamp this "Pending for Security checks"

I only got that one paper.. that's it.. didn't get any notifications..
He told me to call service center if i didn't get the invitation after 4 months of the interview..

Any ideas?

I got the same result after yesterday's interview in SF. Just don't know what to do:mad: