Pending DEC'2001 cases

I am waiting too... I spoke to BCIS end of May for Change of Address and asked about status too. Interestingly enough, IIO said BCIS is processing Dec 3 RDs and mine is Dec 4, so my case will be picked up tomorrow (pls know that time BCIS was processing Dec 3 RDs).

He said this as if BCIS moves to next RD every single day. I didn't buy this and ys I am still waiting...

RD: 12/04/01
ND: 12/15/01
FP done: 04/19/02
FP Recieved: 04/24/02
AD: ??/??/03

dengdeng

my case is Oct 2001, still pending... and my last name is the most common in my country, more common than yours if yours is deng ;)

same here.

RD 12/18/01
ND 12/31/01
FP 6/14/01

All the 30 cases after mine got approved.

BTW, have you guys signed the petition?

Fanshan, the petition is for Oct RD, it should be revised to Oct/Nov/Dec cases. But however, this month Jan will be over 18 months, next month Feb will be over 18 months....such as such, VSC will never clear the backlog.

Right now, VSC only process 1 - 5 cases per day for Dec RD. That's unbearable. If we keep on endless waiting, our cases will never be touched.....

:mad:

count me in..

(EB2/IND/MA)
RD: 03-Dec-2001
ND: 13-DEC-2001
EAC-02-063-50xxx
FP1 (Receive Date): 01-Mar-2002
No 2nd FP yet

Since we don't know if the delay is caused by name check, we have to wait. One scenario could happen is they have approved your case, but forgot to send the clerical department. That could very possibly happen. But since you can't call for status, you will wait forever and think it's the name check

Is it all Massachusetts applicants waiting for second FP notice? I found all Massachusetts early Mar has not received second FP notice. Please post here if you're MA applicant