• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

pending case in egypt due to finger print from canada

georgeteka

Registered Users (C)
any body has experince with the RCMP finger prent
my interview was in cairo on january - x - 2007 and the concular asked me for a finger print from canada as i staied in canada more than 1.5 years
now i am in camada and i did the finger print in the police office in canada but after sending these papers to the central finger print office in toronto they told me that the result of my finger print will be done after 120 days
and that means i will get these result on around june 2007
do any person has any information or experincea with the RCMP finger print or how to get finger print from canada in shorter time

According to the RCMP web site it may take up to 150 days to process a finger print background check based. Mine took about 100 days.
Few months ago I spoke with an agent at IFS (International Fingerprinting Services Canada) and I was told that if I use the digital finger scanning service (I think it is the same price), instead of the paper one, I should get the result back from the RCMP in a week. He explained that the finger prints are transmitted digitally to the RCMP which accelerate and facilitate the search by the RCMP. It is a new technology and not all IFS offices are equipped with it.
My advice look for the nearest IFS office and ask about the digital finger print scanning option. To locate the nearest IFS office check http://www.policecheck.com/
Hope this help,
Good luck

georgeteka said:
any body has experince with the RCMP finger prent
my interview was in cairo on january - x - 2007 and the concular asked me for a finger print from canada as i staied in canada more than 1.5 years
now i am in camada and i did the finger print in the police office in canada but after sending these papers to the central finger print office in toronto they told me that the result of my finger print will be done after 120 days
and that means i will get these result on around june 2007
do any person has any information or experincea with the RCMP finger print or how to get finger print from canada in shorter time

realy thank y

dear bizza
thanks alot for these great information about canadian fingerprints
I did it few days ago and they told me that i will get the result by the mail after 2 weeks and it costed me 60 can dollar
y saved my live thanks alot
i wish y good luck
George

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
congrats 4 ur successful processing,
i was just asking 4 ur case # coz i also DV2007 winner,but i never got a letter again since the 1st package,so can u provide e by some information through ur experience in the DV lottery program,
thanks 4 ur help.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
congrats 4 ur successful processing,
i was just asking 4 ur case # coz i also DV2007 winner,but i never got a letter again since the 1st package,so can u provide me by some information through ur experience in the DV lottery program,
thanks 4 ur help.

my case number was 2007AF000082xx

my interview was on x of january 2007
what is yr case number
y can find yr interview date by cheking this site if yr interview is due
somtimes 2nd letter is lost in the mail as what happened with me