Pending at Office

WantLabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I had 2 LUDs (without email update) on my case yesterday and today with message changed as

"Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Any idea what is going on with my case?
Is it a normal LUD and the endless wait continues?

Here are my details:

EB2 PD Mar 2002
I140 AD Jul 2005
I485 RD Apr 2005 LUD
VSC -> TSC: Mar 15 2007 (LUD)
FP1 ( Code 3) May 2005
FP2 ( Code 1) May 2007

No LUD after 2nd FP.

I agree, its a good sign. Most of us haven't seen any LUD after doing FP2. Especially Code 1. Good Luck.

same with me i had two LUDS on 06/08/07 and 06/10/07 and no massage change.

Hi Gurus,

I had 2 LUDs (without email update) on my case yesterday and today with message changed as

"Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Any idea what is going on with my case?
Is it a normal LUD and the endless wait continues?

Here are my details:

EB2 PD Mar 2002
I140 AD Jul 2005
I485 RD Apr 2005 LUD
VSC -> TSC: Mar 15 2007 (LUD)
FP1 ( Code 3) May 2005
FP2 ( Code 1) May 2007

No LUD after 2nd FP.

From the signature of cases with LUD change it appears to me that EB2 cases are being touched

If the case is at local office you might not see anymore LUD's. Coz, my case is also at the local office, and the local office do not have access to the email system, or online case status system.

You have to take an infopass to find out the status at the local office.

Infopass

If the case is at local office you might not see anymore LUD's. Coz, my case is also at the local office, and the local office do not have access to the email system, or online case status system.

You have to take an infopass to find out the status at the local office.

I am planning to take infopass to find out whether it is actually trasferred to local office or it is still sitting at TSC.

I have also seen no LUD since my second FP (code 1). I went for info-pass and the lady said you have to speak w TSC (I cant tell you anything more than that they have your case)