Pending asylum need advice.

pradheep

I have pending Asylum I need some information regarding my job. I want to get armed security guard license. My employer is asking me Whether I am illegal alien/unlawful in united states. I have valid employment authorization as well. I entered United States under F1 visa. My visa is not longer active. Why do you think I should say?

If you were illegal then why would you even have an EAD in first place?
I usually tell people that I am in EAD GC so that they don't ask me too much questions.
The EAD does have C08 as category and if the employer wants to review further, sure he/she can google it.

If you have pending asylum, "You are a temporary illegal alien WITH PENDING STATUS" Your immigration status will be designated after " Granted Asylum or Denied Asylum"

Read your EAD Card: " The person Identified is authorized to work in the U.S for the VALIDY of this card"

"This is not EVIDENCE OF U.S. citizenship or residence"

I have pending Asylum I need some information regarding my job. I want to get armed security guard license. My employer is asking me Whether I am illegal alien/unlawful in united states. I have valid employment authorization as well. I entered United States under F1 visa. My visa is not longer active. Why do you think I should say?