penalty for Filipino entering without visa

pinoytoo

hello,
anybody can help me and explain the risk incurred by a Filipino entering the USA on a private Italian yacht clearing Customs and Immigration but without a visa?
Consider these few facts: the Filipino has no intention of staying in the USA but would like to fly home. He has the money to do so and more but was refused a visa by the consulate in Manila for fear he would want to work in the USA. he also has no Merchant Marine Certification.
Does he incur prison sentence? Does the owner of the Italian vessel have to pay a fine? Anything else he should know?
Thank you so much for any input you can give.

Hi, I'v found this, which I think could answer your concerns..

According to US New Visa Rules:

The new rule states that for certain visa categories, when the visa
period expires, the individual must leave the US, acquire a fresh visa
from an embassy abroad, and then re-enter the USA.

When does this rule come into effect?

This rule comes into effect from July 16, 2004. From this date onwards,
if your visa expires while you are in the US, you will have to leave the
US and acquire a fresh visa or an extension.

And as what you have said that, whatever his reasons upon going their,
as long as he has no visa, he or that person will be considered as a TNT..

You are considered as a TNT. the best thing for you to do is to see a good Lawyer and maybe they can provide you with a better information. But let me tell you a little a similar story just like yours. I had a friend that entered in the US with out a visa.. he was undocumented for 4 years until he met a beatiful woman that he married.. after marrying her, she went to the immigration and everything went bad. the immigration told my friend that he needed to leave the country in 30 days (basically getting deported) and he was banned for 10 years. he had a Lawyer at that time but she wasn't no good. so I suggest if you were to marry someone, make sure you get a good Lawyer that can prevent you from getting deported.. Okay my story is probably not making sense to you at all (sorry) I'm just letting you know because my you and my friend had the same situation entering the US with out a visa. Good luck and keep praying.

the risk is that you will be deported and probably be banned in US.
also considered as TNT..
ask a good lawyer and he will explain everything to you..

and also, try to ask the DFA for any related issues that you have. they will probably gonna help you.

Many of Pinoys are TNT's when their Visa expired its like they don't have any choice but to went home secretly. Its good that their government is really helping out.

I had a friend that entered in the US with out a visa.. he was undocumented for 4 years until he met a beatiful woman that he married.. after marrying her, she went to the immigration and everything went bad. the immigration told my friend that he needed to leave the country in 30 days (basically getting deported) and he was banned for 10 years.

Illegal entry is a dead end road period . No matter what lawyer you find all you will do is pay off your lawyers mercedes .

There is no path to green card for anyone that comes in illegally.No matter how good a lawyer you find they can't change the law.

Pray for an amnesty but even that may exclude some people .