Pease Help Fraud Issue

davnijjar81

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
My husband came to U.S. on 12/2000 as a visitor and then in Mar 2001 he filed a asylum he was granted asylum on 1/2002 then in Mar 2003 he applied for a green card (filing a 485) and he didn’t receive it then in Nov 2005 we got married I’m USC and we filed on marriage bases to get status adjustment on Feb 2006 we had our Interview on Aug 2006, the interview went well and the IO said that he could give a decision because he needed my husband A file which in CA, and we don’t live there any more. And he had filed his Asylum in Ca and our marriage in Indiana. Many email where sent my IO of Indiana to Ca to get the File moved but no respond came then my husband went to CA to find out why they have not send and they told he that the Attorney who filed his Asylum case is under investigation for Fraud, for similar stories for asylum cases. He was question for 2 1/2 hour, and after 2 months I went and the immimgration office and the IO in CA told me that she was going to deport my husband. I would like to know what can we do??

Last edited by a moderator: