PD2001/12, Got Approval Email

Addr485

Registered Users (C)
Got 2 Emails on Friday:
------
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
-----------
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 3, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
----------------

How long does it take to get the mail and the card?

Wish everyone have a good luck soon!
=============
My case was a long waiting one. Details here:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=228966

Usually, it takes one or two weeks. One of my colleague who just got approval received his card whithin one week after the email.

Congratulations~~~

In my case, I got the cards in my mailbox 5 days after I got the email approval notice:

09/18: Email notice
09/22: Card received :)

Addr485 said:
Got 2 Emails on Friday:
Current Status:

On November 3, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

How long does it take to get the mail and the card?

Can you tell me how to prepare WOM

Can you tell me how to prepare WOM: My case is stuck in 4years and I am planning to sue the USCIS please advise what to do.

I am in Santa Ana LA. Please help me whome to contact and how to catch the lawyers.