PD > JAN'02 - I-485 message change

sanju_y678

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Why do we get following message..

"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office..."

There is no change in lawyer address and not mine from last one year....Any way we got our Ead,FP and Ap in current address..
I was checking every day message..suddenly on 7 Jan , message changed...I don't think it s rfe...
Any idea.......

I noticed that you don't have your I140 approved
Are you sure that the message was for the 485 and not for 140 ?

The I140 approval is sent to the company, not to you
(And the courtesy copy is usually sent to the lawyer , if you have one)

So, if the company moved or the INS had a wrong company address , it could happen with the 140

If it is the 485 , and you didn't moved since filing the 485 , probably they have wrong address

Advice: tell this to the lawyer and he will get the approval (and I hope it's THE APPROVAL ;) ) from the INS

Good luck!

Yes , Message was for I-485 not for I-140.
I called USCIS and lawyer , had conference call with both of them and told USCIS to send Notice to lawyer address again. Lady from uscis did not tell me what was in notice...How many days it takes to send notice back ? Any idea...

sanju_y678,

Your signature says that your message changed on 10/13 to "we responded to your request for more information concerning your case..". Did you receive any letter from USCIS after that date? If not, my guess is post office returned that letter to USCIS. If they re-send it, you should receive it in about 4 weeks.

I too doubt that it might be same letter but It was 3 months back... Does it takes so long time to send letter...