PD current April, then what?

eve85

Registered Users (C)
my PD became current this month, and name cleared in Feb., any guru know then what? How long to recieve any decision (RFE or approval) from NSC?

Thanks!!!

ideally they shd look at your application in next 2-6 montsh time and give you response

hey did you call senators or written query?

which are r u from?

I am in a similar situation - my PD is also current this month and my name check completed in Feb 06. Now my local congressman said that my case file is in the security area Mar 30 onwards. I don't know what that means.

Contacting Senator

Any one know how I can find out who my senator or congressman is for USCIS inquiries.
Should I call the city office, is there a USCIS directory of local congressman, etc ??

thanks,

Source : Murthy.com

Wait Before Contacting USCIS Once Priority Date is Current
©MurthyDotCom
It is still necessary to follow the priority date times each month in the U.S. Department of State Visa Bulletin to know whether a visa number is available for a particular case. [The most recent Visa Bulletin processing times are always available on MurthyDotCom.] The USCIS asks that people refrain from making inquiries into cases for which the visa numbers have only become available within the past 90 days.

Visa numbers being available ?

Well, here is my case...
My PD is 10/01, which has been current since the Feb monthly bulletin was published. I have not heard or seen any progress on my 485 case since then. I waited several weeks and asked my lawyer to send in a phone inquiry end of March and we got a response that we should contact USCIS if we have not heard back from them in 6 months (which I feel is ridiculous)

Are you suggesting that USCIS recommends waiting for 90 days after PD is current before an applicant should inquire.

thx.