PD Current and waiting (All EB Categories)

chatterjee

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

Some applicants have moved to current status :) , as the USCIS has moved the priority dates since the initiation of the Sep 2005 retrogression. What does being "current" mean? -- availability of visa numbers? i.e., those who have I485 application pending, can expect progress in processing & those who had not made the I485/Consular application, can now apply? :D

Let us track how fast are the current categories moving. All EB1, EB2 and EB3 current categories please report the progress of your respective I485 application status. Let us see if being current means what it should. :rolleyes:

I have uploaded a basic excel sheet, please update your records. If being current means that it is now taking 6 months to get the plastic from the time of I485 application ... that would be something! :D That would at least somewhat justify the whole retrogression initiative of the USCIS.

Well! if you looking for all categories you will get good response in I-485 forums! Mr GC2004 is already started with thread for Eb1&Eb2..with little response so far!