PD 2001 NSC pending cases: please post here

me 2
PD Sep 2000
I-485 RD Dec 2004
Name check/Background cleared as per 1 SR and Senator

Recent SR says extended review.

Any one got the 485 interview at local office?

we got the interview in 2005 april. That time officer told us that every thing looks ok except he don't have finger prints available to approve the case.
since then nothing happend.. not received any FP appoitments.
recent info pass says it's been worked(looked at) by the officer. don't know what that means?
also when i asked about the visa numbers assinged to our case? she said they are working on it and i have to be patient..
all checks are cleared according to info pass.
congress man/senator office enquiry says still we are stuck in security pending.

Count me in too

Count me in too.
Here are my details :
EB3 PD: Dec 2001 NSC Labor Substitution
I-14/I-485 RD : 12th July 2005.

thanks

Count me in too!!!!

Pd:11/16/2001(Sub Labor)
I-485 RD:03/14/2003
5 EAD's,2AP's,
NOID:05/2005(prev Employer revoked I-140),
RFE:07/2006(EVL & G328)

I am in the same boat

I-485 in Extended review/Additional Review/Security check pending/Back ground check pending. Response from FBI regarding name check has been forwarded by Congressman's office that the name check was finalized and forwarded to USCIS in June 2006.

stuck in security check

:mad:
i am also stuck in name check for the last 39 months...
i called USCIS last month and found out this bad news..
this is a nightmare...

I called NSC this morning and a male IO answered and said that my case was moved to distribution and assigned (or will be.. something like that) to an officer. I asked him whether my name check/security check was done and he said that unless they were clear, the case wouldn't be in that stage and my case was moved to distribution stage on May 29th.

The funny thing is that I got similar answers twice before too (last month). I got two letters one from FBI dated june 14th and one from USCIS dated July 5th both mentioning my name check is pending and can not work on my case. Not sure why they keep telling me that my security check is cleared when I talked to NSC folks.

I can not believe anyone until I get my cards on hand :)

Hope some magic happens :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Change on I-485

looks like something happening with my file. After almost 2 1/2 years saw LUD change on 07/18/07 and 07/19/07 on my I-485. but no change in message.
Did not see any LUD updates when i had the I-485 Interview at local office.
any one in the same situation and got the approvals?

Thanks
Sn2001
PD: Sep 2001
RD: Feb 2003

Good news.

You may see approval within a week.

I see few approvals from NSC also. Let's start count down and don't give up.

Sn2001,
my lud changed on 5/21/2007. but no approval for us. we sent a service request(one month back) and got name check not cleared. Maybe you'll get approval soon. Good Luck.

own labour:pD sep 2001
485 PD:Feb 2004
485 AD:don't know