Pd : 11/1997, Rd-04/11/01; Nd-06/11/01 .. Just Approved

GC_VICTIM

Registered Users (C)
As per AVM(Just now checked), My & Wife case approved.
May be INS picked up my case(atlast) today while playing tic-tac-toe ..
So whatever it is ... case approved..
Here are the details :

EB3 - INDIA, State MASSACHUSSETTS
PD : Nov 1997
I-140 applied in Aug 1997
I-140 approved in 2000 May or June
Waited nearly 9-10 months to become CURRENT
I-485 applied April 11 2001.
FP : 11/08/2001
EAC-01-200-54***
EAD NOT applied .. Applied EAD for wife

Then started waiting for approval from DEC 2001 .. Started getting frustration from FEB 2002 when I saw May & June cases being approved.

Stayed with the same Consulting Company during the whole process..
I had loosed good oppurtunities and screwed up my career just because I waited for GC.

Long awaiting, frustrating INS finally approved my case today (Just now).
So, I believe my 4 1/2 years struggle/wait is OVER ..

Thanks everybody who shared there info ..
Special Thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna, who had provided a media for GC aspirers .. and thank god ..

Any questions, please let me know

- Thanks Guys ..

Congrates...

Enjoy freedom in this country.

But question is what kind of freedom. If a process of getting PR itself takes 5 years for many cases and during this time applicant has to compromise for everything and got to live on the mercy of the consulting company. In my view it is really shameful for so called \'efficient\' country if immigration process takes 5 years. These people are not even efficient than Canadian/Australian or New Zealand immigration where entire process takes 9 months for 90% of cases. Why don\'t INS guys learn something from them. Enjoy freedom in this country.

But question is what kind of freedom. If a process of getting PR itself takes 5 years for many cases and during this time applicant has to compromise for everything and got to live on the mercy of the consulting company. In my view it is really shameful for so called \'efficient\' country if immigration process takes 5 years. These people are not even efficient than Canadian/Australian or New Zealand immigration where entire process takes 9 months for 90% of cases. Why don\'t they learn something from them. Bd thing is immigration policies of US has been written by anti-immigrant bureaucrats.

Anyway !!congratulation!! once more and good thing is that you got it on Friday so that you can enjoy one more weekends of precious life.

--rohan

Rohan .. Thanks .. You very well said

.. During the course of GC processing I lost good oppurtunities and money .. Earlier 4/5 years back, I thought we can do great if we have GC .. But now I doesn\'t look or sound same .. In worst case scenario, you have the option to do Odd job ..
Good Luck guys