PD 1/99 RD 1/00 ND 1/00 I-485 still waiting ...

Right now try to get ur FP done

If you r a regular visitor to this board, U can see that mots of us are stuck the same way U r.
First priority for U it to get the FP done as soon as possible. If you can somehow get an early FP done that will help it.

Also after that try to write to senators and congress people, and keep sending fax for expediting case to TSC.
This is my 2 cents of opinion

Complete your 2 FP

Complete your FP and then within 3 Weeks you will receive your Approval notice. Just hang on there and you are almost closeby, Looks TSC is working on all 2000 cases,and in my case I received the approval while my wife didn\'t, so called INS for FP request(01/24/02) and recived 2 FP to be done for 02/20/02.

PD 2/99
ND 2/00
FP1 04/00
FP2 11/01
AD 01/02

Thanks a lot for the encourging words

The FP letter says that I can not go early.
My lawyer says that INS has completed processing of my application and waiting for the Finger Prints.

Is there any body else in the same boat.

Anybody else waiting ... Jan/Feb 2000

I don\'t know how some 2001 cases are getting approved?

ND 02/08/00 2FP 02/12/02

FP was scheduled for 02/27/02, went to West Palm Beach, FL office, got it done 02/12/02. Called FBI yesterday and they said they returned the FP to INS on 02/13/02.

Talked to Immigration officer today 2/21/02 at about 9:10am EST

He told me that It usually takes two weeks to get the FP back to them. Then it could be another two weeks before they take any action. I told him that I should expect to hear something within a month and he said yes.

where did you do your finger prints?

I went for my FP earlier than the scheduled date but the person at ASC refused.