PD 02/98 RD/ND 08/99 EAC99242##### approved !!

JPG Card

Registered Users (C)
Just heard the great news from AVM, approved!!

Here is the detail:
China NIW(self)
PD: 02/08
RD: 08/02/99
ND: 08/16/99
FP: 07/14/00
RFE: issued at 09/28/00 about "Prove of continual engagement in the field which NIW is based"
         send a letter from employer comfirm that I am still working in the similar field. VSC received RFE
         on 10/16/00 per AVM
AP: 11/09/00 per AVM, wife has been approved yet.

Talk to iio one time in early 09/00

I have visited this site since late 1997. This is a great resource for us. Thanks to Rajiv S. Khanna for
 supporting this web site. Also thanks for Oh Law Firm for supporting www.immigration-law.com.

At last, thanks many of you who have post information in this site. Good luck to all who are still
waiting for their approval. If you have questions, please post and I will assist.

JP

No Title

JP, hearty congratulations. My RFE is in the mail and it could be the same as your\'s, because my details are: RD 7/26/99, ND 8/6/99, EAC 99235..... and NIW (employer-sponsored). Did you send anything else (like, recommendation letter from clients, etc.,) , apart from employer letter? Could you please let me know? Thanks

No Title

Conglatulations!

I have the very same dates with U and still waiting...

What do you think about "IN THE SAME FIELD" meant by INS? Same research area? Did you send the employer letter when U filed I-485?

I am staying in the same general area, but not doing research any more.

NIW-China
EAC242

No Title

I did send the employer letter last year, and I am still doing the same job. I don\'t think you need to worry, the INS guys do not know the detail of your field.

No Title

JP, I am not with the same employer, but in the SAME FIELD. So, I think that I/my new employer need(s) to write a detailed letter, emphasizing the field. am I right?