PCee please update whenever you find time

Kiwi

Registered Users (C)
I am aware that you are working on publishing details for dates from the year 2002. Just wanter to let you know that I am the last candidate in your December table.

PD: 03/19/01
Category: EB2/RIR
Country of Origin: India
Filed for I485/AP/EAD
MD: 12/21/01
RD: 01/07/02
ND: 01/10/02
Application No.: WAC-02-083-NNNNN
FP Notice Date: 01/29/02
FP Appointment Date: 02/22/02
FP ASC: Santa Ana
Planning to do FP earlier.

Thanks for your time and hope I have not inconvenienced you by adding a separate discussion.

No Title

Kiwi,

Give me couple of days to get my programs handle 2002 dates (RD/ND). As I wrote earlier, because I didn\'t carry year, I need to make some updates.

I apologize for not able to pick up this data at this time.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.
PCee

Thank you for updating your Spreadsheet

A small correction - don\'t know if it matters. I actually did FP on 02/02/02 (Yes, it is a Saturday) and not on 02/05/02. Thanks once again for updating your spreadsheet.

Pcee, do you think you can add plastic card tracking, now that Ciba is semi-retired? Just a thought!

And thanks for all the good work.

No Title

nameless/desi girl,
I will add plastic tracking as soon as possible.
Thanks
PCee

Column for resumed processing

If one sorts the data by remarks, one can see that the approvals
are clustered around the AVM processing resumed message.

Could you add a column for when the AVM message changed
to processing resumed ?

Thanks again for all you hard work.

No Title

randomness,

After that 12/29 message I am making updates in "Remarks" column consistently so that data can be sorted and Yes, there is a sorted list on Remarks available (see http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ -last one in second row). Can you please let me know if this is not serving the purpose...

By the way I apreiciate if this kind of discussion can be done in the following thread.
PCee "===>Summary UPDATE Tracking" 2/4/02 5:11pm

Thanks
PCee