PCee => When you publish summary could you give us the ETA for the next one?

Vishnu Mahadev

Registered Users (C)
Considering that February first 3 working days have generated 25 approvals, things are moving \'efficiently\'
at CSC ( touch wood) . In the wake of this development, could you indicate when can we expect next summary from you (ETA)

Thanks a lot for your golden work.
May god bless you.

-Vishnu Mahadev

next summary

Ciba used to post updates every two weeks

Pcee however has been posting summary\'s every 3-4 days and sometimes even after two days

It is a big task and i admire Pcee for doing a great job and for posting timely updates quickly and efficiently

Hats off to him

No Title

Vishnu, I know we are all very anxious about this GC process, but do we really need to know when the next summary update is going to be available? PCee is doing a splendid job maintaining the tracking list and posts summary atleast once a week. The way he is doing it, he might very well be able to give an ETA. But I think we should be okay with what he is doing.

Next Summary ..

I think Pcee is doing a splendid job and the last thing .. he needs
is another deadline in the form of ETA

No Title

guys,

As you observed so far, I am trying to update the data as soon as possible. I did even updated once a day some times (even though I didn\'t post a note saying "Summary is updated"). I am doing it when ever I find some time and when ever there is some movement. I am sorry I am not able to provide an ETA/TimeTable because I know I cannot keep it. I am sure you can understand.

At any point if you feel like you want a summary update please post to following thread. So that I can try updating as soon as possible.

PCee "===>Summary UPDATE Tracking" 2/4/02 5:11pm

Thanks
PCee

PCee is doing an incredible job of updating...

his spreadsheets. I am actually pleasantly surprised that the updates are so frequent. PCee, I\'ll take your updates whenever you have the time for it. You are helping far more than you probably realize. Thanks for your efforts.

PCEE PLEASE UPDATE MY INFO

My Details:

Sanjose INS

PRIORITY DATE : DEC 28, 2000
WAC NO : 01-296

I-485:
RECEIPT DATE : SEPT 12, 2001
NOTICE DATE : SEPT 27, 2001

EAD:
APPROVED: 12 DEC 2001

AP:
APPROVED: 06 DEC 2001

FP: Notice 31 Jan 2002, Scheduled Date, Oakland ASP: March 07, 2002
Done : 05 Feb 2002 at San Marcos ASP

Pcee you are doing an incredible job.

I sincerely thank Pcee for his great work what others are not able to come up with. I shall follow your updates whenever its done. So carry on your good work.

Thanks and wish you good luck.