PCEE anyupdate about u're case

i always wonder myself....PCEE..

did u talk to an IIO?hope u will get yours soon...good luck

sridhars, kmn, rainlover91125, nell02,

Thank you for your good wishes.

App. around Aug 1st talked to an IIO and found that my case is not yet assigend (note that my RD is 06/28 and ND is 09/24), so lost hope/patience that it will be processed along with reguler flow. Now I think my case is going to be processed when JIT date moves ahead of mine! Now a days not even checking AVM. I use to call almost thrice a week but now a days calling only once or twice a month app!

- PCee

Dont lose hope ...

I am sure the entire board's good wishes are behind you, and you will get it very soon, within a week or two.

PCee

You are certainly the dude. I mean you've done so much selflessly for everyone, I know INS is screwed up, but god isn't .. god is watching .. you'll get your approval. All our wishes are with you. I sincerly hope to god that you get your approval before I do.

I meant to ask you something though, what are the chances that INS is looking at these boards, and making sure all the "leaders" here get their applications delayed? Could that happen?

You are a good man!

Hay pcee,
You try to help everybody on this board and you are a good man. We all wish you good luck buddy.

Felt need to respond to this one...

Thank you all for your good wishes.

Silly Man,
To answer your question
Q. "what are the chances that INS is looking at these boards, and making sure all the 'leaders' here get their applications delayed? Could that happen?"

A: No way. Do you think INS has some time, resources patience and knowledge to watch boards like this one and match user IDs with actual person's data only to delay that case a bit? I don't think so.

-PCee

s man

I am not sure about the INS but the FBI may be watching you (they have freshly claimed the right to) and may delay your fp if you say something bad about them!!;) ;)

good luck pcee...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't think so............

Neeru,

Do you think FBI will match & identify userids......What if this turned to be wrong person......that means screwing up that person's life.......

I wonder if INS/FBI aware of such forums itself?????

-ChiefCook2002

pcee: am sure with the overwhelming wishes from all of us and sincere hope that you, (who have been the most patient and kind by answering almost all q's) will get yr GC in a matter of a few days.

All the best
:)

PCEE: just had my AOS approved!

So just look at it this way- I had my priority date a long before yours.. and mailing date a month before yours.. and I just got my approval last week! So hopefully you're right after me- if not already approved and receiving it in mail!
Amazingly enough there was no change in stress even after getting my approval after 4.5 years of processing hell. Anyway, I'm sure you won't have to wait as long as I did! :)

WAC-01-256-XXXXX
India EB3
PD: 9/8/1998
(Started RIR in Jan 1998!)
MD: 6/7/2001
RD: 6/8/2001
ND: 8/13/2001
FP: 12/13/2001
AOS: 8/21/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
DesiInDistress,

Congratulations on your approval. Probably you should change your ID to "DesiInCelebratingMood" now. I am very happy to see your approval. How was your interview? Do you know what was the reason for the interview? OR you got your approval without an interview?

By the way, Yes, you mailed your app. before 3 weeks of mine, but my PD is 06/12/1998 (app. 3 months before yours)! I hope I get my approval at least now.

Still patiently waiting...
PCee

PS: Thankyou every one for all your best wishes.

PCEE, You have been helping everyone so far, so have faith u will get ur approval soon. Will pray for ur speedy approval.

Wish you & ur family Good Luck.

-Bhuvana

PCEE

I regularly log onto your site at tripod.com and click on the
recent 3 months section hoping to see your id painted in green.

I am sure it is just a matter of days and you will get your gc.

Do not lose heart - Check your avm at least twice a week.

I used to do the same and would collect my mail from the mailbox
(snail mail) daily hoping to see the envelope from INS with my approval.

And one fine morning it was there and it was time to party.......

Just a few days more to go..................

Don't loose heart

PCee,

We are all very certain that your approval will follow in a few days. Don't loose heart PCee.

DesiInDistress is approved and I am sure you are the next in line. All the best.

Radha

U're celebration day is very soon

Pcee

U know. Most of July/Aug/Sep guys are waiting for their approval for long time. After seeing my case, i belive INS started to approve old cases.

Hope to see yours and other waiters approval messages in this board very soon..soon........