PCC from RCMP

pprkgp

Registered Users (C)
The local police stations in Texas dont have any fingerprint
forms or cards. Can anyone send me a softcopy of any finger
print forms or FBI card which can be used to mail to RCMP for PCC? Is there any other alternative?

How many copies need to be mailed to RCMP?

thanx
pprkgp

Originally posted by pprkgp
The local police stations in Texas dont have any fingerprint
forms or cards. Can anyone send me a softcopy of any finger
print forms or FBI card which can be used to mail to RCMP for PCC? Is there any other alternative?

How many copies need to be mailed to RCMP?

thanx
pprkgp

What exactly are you trying to get? You do not need PCC from FBI or any other authority in the US. You only need CP from India, which can be obtained from any Indian consulate in the US.

I am a canadian citizen and have lived in Canada. So I need
to get a PCC from RCMP. TO do that I need to send my fingerprints to RCMP. The local police stations do not have
any fingerprint forms. So I was trying to get the forms/cards.

thanx
pprkgp

Originally posted by pprkgp
I am a canadian citizen and have lived in Canada. So I need
to get a PCC from RCMP. TO do that I need to send my fingerprints to RCMP. The local police stations do not have
any fingerprint forms. So I was trying to get the forms/cards.

thanx
pprkgp

Sorry. Why did I assume you were trying to get PCC from India... :). My bad.

Hi,
There are two verifications from RCMP. One is finger print and this is required for Canada Immig. The other one is name verification and this is what you need to get for CP. I was working in canada at the time of CP and I just got a name verification

Every local police station has fingerprint forms! They're just giving you a story to get rid of you.

I had mine done on the Texas Dept. of Public Safety form and the RCMP accepted that; they also will accept the FBI form and again I think local stations will have that one too.