PCC from Houston

Domplo

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Has anyone recieved the PCC from the Indian Consulate in Houston in the last few weeks. If so how long did it take. I have submitted my passport over 5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them yet.
Thanks,

Domplo,

I am sailing in the same boat as you. Only difference is that I applied to MYC consulate. I was told to come to the consulate with passport and visa and that they will give me the PCC.

So call the consulate and ask them if they will give you the PCC.

BH

Domplo said:
Hi all,
Has anyone recieved the PCC from the Indian Consulate in Houston in the last few weeks. If so how long did it take. I have submitted my passport over 5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them yet.
Thanks,

I applied PCC for my wife at CGI Houston on October 2 but not received it so far. The people over there told me it will take 45 days.

So hold tight for another week and give them a call. You have to keep trying the number since it will be busy always.

Thanks...

Thanks Kovai and BH,
My I 140 AD on 8/19 however USCIS messed up and approved it for AOS when I had asked for CP. So I am trying to do AC 140 in Mumbai.
D

Domplo said:
Hi all,
Thanks,
Even if your PP was issued in India, try calling them and they will pick up the case and process it. (I would wait for 1 more week though)