Paying I-864 Fee Bill ($70)

Asif2000

Registered Users (C)
Ok, I know I need to pay a total of $70 for both my parents. When I send the payment by mail, I have an option to just include one cashier's check of $70 with both invoices. But when paying online, it seems as if there isn't an option to enter two case numbers (for both Mom and Dad). Why is that?

Seems that I have to send by mail if I want to save $70. PLEASE CONFIRM

Are you sure you need to pay only one $70 for both parents? The I-130 requires two payments and I assume we have to submit two I-864. Maybe we need to call NVC for answers

Yes, I am pretty sure. There is a note on the Fee Bill Invoice that says the following:

If you are a U.S citizen with several petitions processing at the National Visa Center concurrently, you only need to submit one $70.00 fee (Please mail all invoices in one return envelope with one check on top.)

Can someone please answer my original question thoguh?

I just spoke to a rep at NVC and I was told that I can just make one payment. With online, I can pick any of the two cases, make a $70 payment and it should automatically be applied to the other pending case. yooho!!

He said to call back a couple of days after making the payment just to make sure that the other case has been paid as well.

Just wanted to let you all know.

Timeline for National Visa Center for upgrade,DS-2032, DSL-230 ,Interview

Hello

Timeline between Upgrade after Citizen and Choice of agent and DS-230,I-864 and VISA in Mumbai for Spouse of US Citizen.I am going India on Dec.26 2009.So plz. advice regarding Choice of agent ,I-864 and AOS fee,DS-230 and IV fee bill,interview in Mumbai.I didn't received DS-2032,AOS bill,So what which address i have to give to NVC?(India or USA)

I-130 Aprroved--Nov.2009
NVC case number Assigned: Dec.5th 2009.

Citizen on Dec.15,2009.

mailed upgrade letter to NVC on Dec.15,2009.
register Petitioner and benificiary email Address on Dec.17,2009.

Please Share your advice and timeline.

Timeline for National Visa Center for upgrade,DS-2032, DSL-230 ,Interview

Hello

Timeline between Upgrade after Citizen and Choice of agent and DS-230,I-864 and VISA in Mumbai for Spouse of US Citizen.I am going India on Dec.26 2009.So plz. advice regarding Choice of agent ,I-864 and AOS fee,DS-230 and IV fee bill,interview in Mumbai.I didn't received DS-2032,AOS bill,So what which address i have to give to NVC for DS-2032?(India or USA).which form will send NVC to petitioner and benifiary?

I-130 Aprroved--Nov.2009
NVC case number Assigned: Dec.5th 2009.

Citizen on Dec.15,2009.

mailed upgrade letter to NVC on Dec.15,2009.
register Petitioner and benificiary email Address on Dec.17,2009.

Please Share your advice and timeline