PatienceGC Hates Hindi

Sorry guys was busy with meetings and work:

dusranazar

My French has become real rusty, due to neglect for the last almost 14 years.

Girish:

If I had time from my engg. to complete my Advanced course, Alliance Francaise would have sent me to Paris on student-exchange program.. But alas :( No regrets though..)

Here's one more:
Comment vous appelez-vous?
What's your name?
Je m'appele 180DaysGuy.
My name is .....
:):)

An individual is too small in capacity to judge a language (good or bad) and its richness/poverty. Tastes and preferences may vary.

Though there are some incredible lovers who said:

Majmun Jaan lete hain lifafa dekh kar (means, I can tell the contents of the letter by just looking at the envelope)

GCBoss,

I respect (and therefore love) Tamil since it is my native tongue and I believe it is everyone's duty to protect their own ... Indian - India, Maharashtrian- Marathi, Andhraite- Telugu and so on. For, without that, the art forms will be lost forever! Tamil, for example, is over 2000 years old and is equally historic as Sanskrit. And, I, even if were to be non-Tamil speaking, wouldn't want to let it die.

Contrary to your claim, we, the Tamil speaking population, don't have "too much" love for our language. Our (at least mine) action (or reaction) is only protective in nature. Only when threatened by something external does one find it in himself/herself to rise up to the defense of what is being threatened. You will find in most parts of Tamilnadu that people use English words quite interspersed in the sentences. "Happy Birthday" is "Happy Birthday" ; rarely if not never have I seen someone wish a person all in Tamil .. airport is airport .. not vimana thurai or thallam. And, many words in current usage have been incorporated from other Indian languages too!

Probably, some politicians' actions might have made everyone view tamil speakers as being fanatical about their language. But, that isn't the truth. I'm married to a Maharashtrian and never have I asked her to learn Tamil!

-Palaniappan Rajaram

What a Day

What a Day.
One "Hate" Word has Created all the Mess.

I hope you Guys have a Nice Day.

Hope to see you all Tomorrow.

Good Night.

everybody knows all this sambhars and idli hate HINDI.
they want telugu or tamil as a national lang (use your brains morons). some have refuse to speak hindi............we have all right to kill them.
-------------------------Desi485
-----------------------------------the man of the universe.

Waiting for valuable comments from dma_va, vivekm, july 16.................and so on suckers

Hey have you notice guys all this sambhars and idli have no sense of dress-up. have you seen the way they dress themself. most of the time i feel shame as an indian when i see this kind of idiot.,,, most of the time their looks are funny........lol
and sometimes it is so funny to observe their sense of dress up.
-----------------------------desi485
-------------------------------------the man of the universe

waiting for valuable commnets from dma-va, july 16, vivekm and.............all suckers out there who behaves as a father of this forum.

DESI485

It really Don't bother me how People look. how they dress. But there are some Common sence some people can apply.

I have few Instances Please don't take it personally Please Learn from them.

1. Wearing Sports Shoes( Specially White in color) under dress pants and tie on.

2. Wearing White socks under the Office trousers..

3. smelling Bad becuase --> No deordant

4. Going in eleveator with 10 other people and talking in Tamil, telgu, etc etc

5. 10 people eating In a break room and it smells for atleast 4 hrs afterwords from spices.

6. Sharing the ciggrate in front of other smokers.

7. two or more people drinking SODA from same CAN.

8. Forgetting to flush the toilet or not washing the hands.

DESI 485 Looks doesn't matter only thing matters are the 8 things I mention above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna tell ...

How old are you, Green_Love? What's with all the attitude? Even if he does not like what you believe in, so what?

Give yourself a break.

jian42

---- quote --------

Folks,
PatienceGC Hates Hindi and He call himself "INDIAN".

Desi485,

I dont know what to tell you but you are totally on the other side hating non-hindi my friend. I know we are all frustrated with the GC but you are making a very global remark on south indians.

Green_Love,
Your 8 points not only applies to sambhars and idlis but even for those guys from bihar, calcutta etc and many new comers to this country.

Take it easy guys. Please dont spread hate. Lets move on we have friday coming up tomorrow... Start some good jokes..