PatienceGC approved... really!!!

gcpatience CONGRATS!!!

It is so great to hear this news!!!!! I had a feeling your approval was coming very soon and it did!!!

Enjoy your life and your new FREEDOM!! :)

congratulations man!!

Finally !!! All the best for ur future

and if anyone noticed this thread has also gone to the same length as roran's and july16's approval threads...

Great News

PatienceGC,

Iam very very Happy for your Approval.....

Yours is a very looooong Journey

GOOD LUCK & Do keep posting......

:)

Finally grand pa of this board got approved.

Congrats and I am happy to see your approval.

Wish you all the best.

Here you go

Hello,

I was waiting for this thread to complete so that I can thank everyone.
Thank you to everyone who wished me and also to those who didnt ( i know it gets boring to post "congrats" after a while) . To people with questions/opinions:

eternity : I tried to get lost but I lost the way and came back to the board!

Vigneshbabu : dude… I am a dude!

phoaupkari – Thanks but I wouldn’t dream of comparing myself to the likes of roran, july16 or the ever favorite Anita Gupta!

sang20874 – Grandpa? I know some like "daddy" but grandpa??? we can work it out ;-)

BladeRunner – Keep that a secret will ya… some people arent comfortable with bondage ;-)

2001 dec here it is :

clap clap clap … me kissing girl next to me... faking tears of joy (still cant compare to Halle Berry).. sniff sniff..

Thank you…. ( fake Choking )…sniff sniff

Thanks to a half-clad bald man's decision to make his own salt, I was born free! So this more of an "additional" freedom in a foreign land. I don’t want to rub it in on people who are awaiting approval… but it does feel good. :)

There were a lot of things I couldn’t do. I have a dead-end job. I missed the boat during the dot com boom ( maybe that was a boon). Have been renting for more than five years and could have built some equity! Didn’t buy a lot of stuff cuz I didn’t know where I'd be. The worst was when I couldn’t date a citizen cuz she feared I was after a greencard and believe me there are people after such "arrangements"! (she is back now though) I guess I can make more riskier decisions without fearing the need to go back.

If I had hurt anyone on this board I am not going to apologize. I probably meant to and you probably deserved it too. For those of you who think I am a fanatic Tamil Or south Indian, I am really not. Actually I have never been in an all-tamil/southie group. But I will defend when my roots are disrespected. Now don’t start a fight here… just wanted to clear the air! In fact my GF is a Gujju!

I have taken a lot of flak from people who thought I was trying to be a smart-ass hypocrite. So I will stop here now.

Again as per tradition : I would like to thank Y'all for being here and tolerating me for so long. Like to thank Mr.Rajiv Khanna for the website. I have come across a lot people on this board most of whom left the board like about a year ago :D I hope all of you get approved in a much shorter time.

Peace Y'all!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All my group-mates are gone...sob sob.

Good Luck Patience GC.
Your life awaits.

My hubby is a guju too. God help you!!!

GC mubarak!

Congratulations! GC mubarak ho!!

patienceGC bhai, you will be celebrating Eid in few weeks with a new sense of joy! You heard the good news when Eid is just round the corner!!
Wishing you the best.

laddi