PatienceGC approved... really!!!

patienceGC

Registered Users (C)
Yes people. It looks like I have finally been approved.

As everyone else I was suprised. But this long process has sapped all my energy. Nevertheless I am happy that I got it without any complications. I left early last evening. I checked it at 4:45 and it still wasnt approved. Just checked online now and it said my case was approved on April 29th.

As is customary here is my initial acceptance speech... I'd like to thank roran,anita gupta, scotgirl, alka, priya, sunitha, nisha and "others"
:D

JK guys. I just woke up... so will write later.

Lets go October!!!!

WOW!!!! MAN!!!!

It was a long road to freedom for you
Wish you all the best for your future!!!!

Congrats patienceGC for getting it atlast. You've been really helpful for others in this site. Congrats once again and enjoy the freedom.

:)

congrats!!

patience is a virtue..which eventually pays off!!:) ..now the question is will my patience last!!:)

Congratulations

Congratulations !!! I was really waiting to hear this news (as earlier I was waiting for Roran's news). Everytime I logon I'll see if there are any posts from you. I had earlier believed your message on April 1. That was a good joke.

Heartiest congratulations !!! Enjoy your freedom.

Congratulations!!!

Seems most Octobers are cleared out, though I am still sadly waiting... :(

RD 10/31
ND 12/10

Congratulations...

I wanted to believe that "INS (BCIS) is working effeciently" only after seeing your approval and now it is...

Have fun & Good luck to you

Dream come true ?

Dreams DO come true han ?? :D:D ( though a bit late ............... )
If U remember my earlier posting ... U were to approve last week per my dreams :D....

Congratulations....................... really