PAthetic...registered with USCIS

bpr_nj

Registered Users (C)
All,

I registered with USCIS on 04/22/04 and on 04/26 I got the following email from USCIS for my first EAD approved in 2002 and last updated also shows 04/26/04.

For the rest of the EACs 485/3EAD/AP the last updated date shows as 04/22/04 (the day I registered on the website)

For EAD2 the last updated date is showing :06/10/2003
That is the date my 2EAD was approved.

It is really stupidity..no logic or sense...
Your comments are welcome..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC0221751911

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 28, 2002, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Registering in USCIS does do something related your cases... but not that one we want.

Take it easy.,,,,

Registering in USCIS does do something related your cases... but not that one we want. (Atleast notifying)

Take it easy.,,,,

Posted several times... Just go to uscis.gov, find the case status online link on the right hand side and click. From there, do a create customer portfolio link etc...