Passport Stamping with Courtesy Copy of Approval?

july17

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got their passport stamped with a courtesy copy of the approval? I got a courtesy copy of the approval and my lawyers are supposed to get the original. As of today my lawyers have not received the Original. Is it possible to go for stamping with the courtesy copy? I will be going to Tampa. Thanks in advance for anybody's input.

You can use courtesy copy

I think you can use courtesy copy for stamping. I had seen posting by some one in the last ten days about the same issue. So, search the archives and you will find the answers you need

i did

I got my passport stamped with courtesy copy. it is clearly written on courtesy copy that it can be taken for stamping.

please confirm

so you guys are saying,
we can take the courtesy *copy of approval* and get the passport stamped, we would not necessarily need the original *approval*.

please confirm.

There won't be any issues right.

please advise.

Our approval says you can come on any wednesday between 8 to 12.

Thanks.

Re: please confirm

Originally posted by my_gc_2002
so you guys are saying,
we can take the courtesy *copy of approval* and get the passport stamped, we would not necessarily need the original *approval*.

please confirm.

There won't be any issues right.

please advise.

Our approval says you can come on any wednesday between 8 to 12.

Thanks.
You are right. I recvd original copy of approval from lawyer 2 days after passport stamping. You can certainly take courtesy copy of approval and get the passport stamped. It will be written on the coutesy copy itself that you can take it for stamping.