Passport stamping: Which office should I go to?

abouttime

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I've my appointment tomorrow (12/06) for passport stamping. The address on the I-485 approval notice is (N.Fairfax Drive, Arlington) and is different from the one on the appointment notice (I think it is Lee highway or something like that).

Which one am I supposed to go to?

Thanks,
krish

Please check if the address on your appointment letter matches with the earlier address at which uscis functioned earlier and have now moved on to a different address. There has been a recent move of the uscis office to a new location, i guess to fairfax. plss check with uscis website/other informed members.

Arlington office @ N. Fairfax Dr. closed

When I went to Arlington Office in N. Fairfax Dr. for PS on Nov. 22nd., there was a notice that the Arlington office will be closed between 11/23 - 11/30(?) for moving and the new office address was posted. (I forgot what it was).

Hope this helps.

Not 100% sure but I think it was in Fairfax...

Fist off, congratulations!

I am not 100% sure but I think it was in Fairfax. BTW, was your spouse's 485 approved as well? In my case, even though my wife and I filed I-485 at the same time, only my 485 was approved and hers is no LUD except for finger print update. -- Just curious!!!

Cheers!

abouttime,

You need to take Infopass appointment using internet, I guess you did. You will be asked to type in your ZIP code with other information. You will be directed to which office you should go for stamping. That should be the office recently moved to Fairfax from Arlington. Check the attached pdf for other details.. I went to Fairfax office on Nov' 30. Arlington office no more exists

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my wife's approval came through at the same time as well. thanks!

trafman said:
Fist off, congratulations!

I am not 100% sure but I think it was in Fairfax. BTW, was your spouse's 485 approved as well? In my case, even though my wife and I filed I-485 at the same time, only my 485 was approved and hers is no LUD except for finger print update. -- Just curious!!!

Cheers!

Thanks! We went to the Fairfax office and things went smoothly.

Marais said:
abouttime,

You need to take Infopass appointment using internet, I guess you did. You will be asked to type in your ZIP code with other information. You will be directed to which office you should go for stamping. That should be the office recently moved to Fairfax from Arlington. Check the attached pdf for other details.. I went to Fairfax office on Nov' 30. Arlington office no more exists

Good luck.

I am trying for PP staming appoinmtnent in arlington/fairfax office thru infopass... tried all diffrent times/days but always get mssage no appoinmnet info availabel.. any suggestions??????????

Infopass access problems

I am having the same issue. Try to go to the infopass page and it says no appointments available, try again later...any suggestions:)

Try

between 6 pm-7 pm OR
7 -8 am

it should work. Btw, the office is right across dunn-loring metro.