Passport Stamping..... Need Help

Ram Mohoni

Registered Users (C)
Do we need to take only the documents mentioned on the Notice of Approval when we go for the stamping? If there is no mention of pay stubs or letter of employment or other documents do we still need to take them? Please advise.
Ram

I took the documents mentioned on approval notice + EAD + AP

The officer did not ask anything other than what they mentioned on approval notice. I got PP stamped yesterday at Baltimore. Good Luck to you.

No Title

Hi Ravens,
What are documents, they require to take with?
Also, what is the actual process of the whole thing?
How long it takes?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Passport, I-94,Photos and Approval notice

Once the officer call your number, they will take all the documents I mentioned and your signature and finger print(index). Because of security check they are not stamping the passport immediately. Our passports were stamped after one hour 30 minutes. And also they will return your approval notice with received stamp on it.
Hope this will help. Good Luck.

Missing I-94, what could happen to me when I go to stamp?

I couldn\'t find my I-94, but I have a copy of it. If I go to stamp without my I-94, what could happen to me?

BTW, how many photos should I prepare?

Thanks.

take whatever they mentioned in the approval notice plus carry the Advance parole and EAD (if you ha

Passport stamped today

Hello,

We (spouse and self) received coutesy copy of approve notice yesterday and had our passports stamped today at Arlington, VA.

We got there at 7:30am (the office open at 7:30am), there was already a long line there. Went to room 210, waited 30 minutes, got tickets with ordered number around 8:30am. Waiting for the number to be called. The service was very slow. We were serviced at 11:45am and the officer did not ask us any questions, just asked for finger print two times, two signatures for both of us, then stamped our passports. Whole process was about 5 minutes. Our I-94s, EADs and two photos for each person were taken by the officer. He told us the plastic card will come in 6 months from VSC.

So do not worry, everything will go smoothly.

I want to thank the ower of this Website and everybody who provided his/her useful information here. I wish the best luck to everybody whose case is still in progress.

templegate

what kind of photos do they require?

Is the requirement same as when we were applying for 485? At that moment it was required to have myself looking 45 degrees to the left. I wonder whether I can still use my extra photos taken that time.

Also I just want to make sure that I can use the courtesy copy of the approval notice to go for the stamping.

Valid H-1B instead of EAD during the Passport Stamping

What will happen If someyone who does not possess EAD but has Valid H-1B during Passport Stamping. Can anyone share his/her experience here.