Passport Stamping Expr in Memphis

GcMemphis

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Today we got our Passports stamped. It took just 10 mins for whole process to complete.

IIO took I-94, 485 approval notice, Right hand index finger print, Signature and later Stamped in our passports.

IIO said that it will take a max of 1 yr to get cards .... I don't think so this is an reality though bcoz lot of my friends who got approved in same time got their GC cards in 2-3wks.

No further questions asked .... it is all an happy end process :):):)

Thank you all once again for your valuable inputs and suggestions. Thanks to Mr Rajiv Khanna for placing this wonderful forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOme may get within 2-3 weeks. I stamped my Passport more than one month before. My son got the plastic card within 2 weeks. But I haven't received,my spouse haven't received the card. The LUD changed for my son most of the days and the status message changed twice, one saying the card is ordered, then within 2 days, the message said that the card is mailed. Our LUD is not changed after I-485 is approved

The difference between the stamping of my son and ours is, they never took the fingure printing.

So it may take upto 1 year in worst cases. I know one guy who got the Passport stamped almost 6 months before, but haven't received the card(Not in Texas Center). When I stamped, I was told it will take around 2 months to get the card.