Passport Stamping Experience - Charlotte, NC

pennn433

Registered Users (C)
Just want to share my passport stamping experience at Charlotte, NC.

The appointment was for 10:45 am, got there about 10:05. The guard won't let us in until 10:30. So be prepared to wait. Also, as someone else posted earlier, Infopass appointments are required.

It was really slow. From number 32 to 48 took almost 3 hours! Only 2 officers working. Again, be prepared to wait.

The process was simple enough, index finger print and signature. The finger print is not for security purposes, it is for the physical card only.

Took 10 to 15 minutes for the stamp, surrendered all EADs and APs. Out of there around 1:30 pm.

hi pennn433, thanks for your sharing PS experience. I have a question for you, if I made appointment already via infopass, do I still need to be there earlier to get a number? You mentioned you were not allowed to get in till 10:30, did you get a number before 10:30 or you get a number after you got in? Thanks.

Though Iam not penn, I had a similar experience like him/her, here are my answers to some of the questions

Q : if I made appointment already via infopass, do I still need to be there earlier to get a number?
A : No , you can only get in some 15 mins before your appointment time, the number will be given based on your appointment time.

Q: pennn433, I wonder which fingers they finger print?
A : Right index finger only, make sure you take care of it, if there are any cuts or anythign you'll have to go back once its totally healed.

Q: Did they collect side view photos or the normal passport size front facing photos?
A: Normal front facing ones.