Passport Stamping Experience at Miami Office - very nice

ssaripalli

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:
I'm giving detailed info ( as lengthy as my wait for GC, 6 years)
PD march 10 1998
ND May 15th 2001.
AD Feb20th 2004.
My wife and I reached the USCIS office at 1:05 PM today ( 03/05/2004). We showed our approval notices to the security guards and told them that we came for passport stamping. They allowed us in( Miami office has a website for appointments, but that is only for EADs, general information and APs. So we walked in.)
There were about 30 people in front of us in the general queue. They are allowing about 4 or 5 persons at at ime. We had to wait for about 25 minutes to get inside the A/c building. They screened our purses and files. At one of the counters we showed our notices and he gave us tokens.
We wnt inside a room where lot of people are waiting. At one point we thought when will we get our chance. Then we realized that the tokens are of different categories. ours is C55. They are processing C51. After about 10 minutes they called our number. Th
We were there for 5 minutes. he took index finger print

In florida for stamping you can take the online appointment choose 'see an immigration officer'. Recent experiences have been 20minutes start to end for a family of 3.