Passport stamping experience at Arlibgton, VA

a sinha

Registered Users (C)
We got our passports stamped at Arlington, VA today. I went up there at 05:20AM ans was 9th in the line. It was so cold this morning..! Wife came at about 07:25AM and the office opened at 07:35AM. We got the token and got stamped about 08:30AM.

For people who need to get stamped at Arlington, VA, go there around 05:30AM as theline becomes very big after some time. Feel sorry for people who might have to go there in December/ Jan, 2001.

Have been following this site for a while. It has helped me a lot and made me impatient also at times. I wish a sincere goodluck to everyone. While the stock market is crashing baaaaaad, the Green Card is like a gush of fresh air.

No Title

Ned,
That happens a lot ( people talking to themselves) esp after getting Green Card approval!!

--Stay Warm!

No Title

Congrats asinha!

Now, people don\'t crib if one\'s spouse cuts the line later right? I mean, i am (hopefully) expecting my approval anytime now. My wife\'s pregnent. I wouldn\'t want her to stay in line for hours. That\'s why i asked.

No Title

You are right. You don\'t need her to be there that early. You can be there for her. Make sure she is there just before the door opens so that she could go in with you and get the token(depending on which INS office you go to).