Passport stamping at Newark-NJ 05/22/2002

Waitinglong ... Does this mean we should go again to INS office at VA??

Looks like security system is in place . Does this mean we can try going to office again and see if they would stamp or should we wait for the letter ?

Just want to get over with this Green Card.

waitinglong

I have the same question. Should we wait for the notice or can we just go again? I think we should wait for the notice as they have already taken our finger prints and photos

Is there any relation before plastic card and stamp?

According to the time frame needed to get the plastic card, it seems you can get the plastic card in 1 month after AD. So why bother to hurry to get stamped?

Am I right?

humdum & nnm_2

If the system is in place at Arlington, they\'ll let us know by mail or by phone. Then, we\'ve to revisit them. Meanwhile, if any folks go for stamping today and rest of the week, we\'ll know from them also whether the PP stamping is being done or delayed.

I will try to call Arlington and get the scoop on what\'s happening from the IIO and try to post the details here.

Newark was on hold from May 15-21. Now (May 22), they are active.

I guess, Arlington also will be in place by next Monday (May 27). Essentially, on hold from May 20-26.

Good luck. It\'s just matter of time..Keep your hopes up!

Could not contact Arlington on the PP stamping status..

Called the INS national customer service..They don\'t have the contact # for Arlington..