Passport Stamping at Miami.

VenSan

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
We got our passport stamped for adjustment of status at Miami INS office and it was just straight forward and no questions asked. They took the approval notice, photos and I-94 and said you can travel now if you want.

Good luck.

No Title

VenSan,

Congratulations again.

Could you please tell us a little bit about your experience at INS Miami, like when did you reach there, how long it took, list of documents asked, if you have to stand in any long lines etc? Also, did they accept courtesy copy for stamping? A friend of mine went there recently for stamping with a courtesy copy and he was sent back because he didn\'t have the original 485 approval letter. Any additional info would be helpful to others who are going to INS Miami for stamping as this particular INS office seems to have a totally different set of rules altogether.

thanks for posting & good luck,
desi90210

Passport Stamping at Miami

Let me tell you, this place is very disorganised and infact no information on what the lines are for as there were two lines., we reached there by 4:30 in the morning and could get in by 8am inside, there were atleast 200 people in front of us. once we got in, we gave the courtesy copy and the IIO did not asked anything and took photos and finger prints and stamped on the PP no questions asked.