Passport stamping at Cherry Hill, NJ

GCinema

Hello Friends,

I have done my PP stamping today at Cherry Hill. It was cool. I prefer Cherry Hill over Newark as this office is small and less crowded (hardley 10-15 people). I took InfoPass appointment 20 day ago. I live near Princeton so computer gave me Cherry Hill only (This office is only by appointment no walk-in). Everything went well. They took two passport size photos (new version), my EAD and I-94. Then that lady filled my application and got my Signature and Index finger print. Everything took 10-15 min.

The only mistake I did was I didn't take separate appointment for my wife. So they insisted me to take one for her eventhough I requested that officer for 5 minutes but they refused to do for my wife without appointment on her name. So friends take separate appointment per person.

Now I have to take one for her ( another half-day...)

Here are my details.

I 485 & I 140 filled concurrently on March 3rd 2003.
I 140 approved on 26th April 2003.
I 485 for both me & my wife on 24th August 2004.

All the best for those who are waiting for their approvals.

thanks GCinema

I am going there next week and your input is very much appreciated.
thanks
-gc0902

how did you guys get the appointment? i was approved on 9/8
and since then i am trying everyday from different machines
and all the time cherry hill is showing "no available appointments"

i live in mercer county, 15 min from princeton, so i DO belong to cherry
hill, but given that i could not get an appointment, i got one for newark instead, for next week.. and i have a feeling, given the number of people there that it will take looooongggg...
(at least compared to the 15 min at cherry hill)

I had the same issue earlier

I had the same issue earlier.....no appts available at this center blah! blah!

but i tried the next day and it worked.

>> i got one for newark instead, for next week.. and i have a feeling, given the number of people there that it will take looooongggg...

katvar,
pp stampimg in newark will not take more than 30-45 min.
if you have an appointment, you won't have any delay to get in.
once you get in, does not take more than 30 min

goodluck

thanks ind15. it is a relief to hear that. i will post an update with my experience when i am done. BTW, did any of you go (after passport stamping) to the Social Security Administration (it is on the same building
in newark i understand) to get a new card with the same SSN and the
"working restriction" removed?? or the stamp is not enough and we need
the actual green card??

thanks!