Passport Stamping at Arlington, VA

sunilb

Please share the passport stamping experience at Arlington, VA

I have my AC approved in Oct. 00

My ID is May 99, ID is Mar 96

I have to get my passport stamped at Arlington, VA

Please also let me know what all documents are red. for passport stamping.

Thanks in advance

No Title

Passport Stamping at Arlington, VA office:

Keep the following documents ready:

1. Passport, old and new (all 485 applicants)
2. I-94, all applicants
3. ADIT photographs 2 each
4. Copy of I-485 approval notice (I797), all applicants (original or courtesy copy)
5. EADs, all appplicants

Get to the office around 10am, go to the second floor, you\'ll see a line waiting to get tokens. Get one token for each applicant. By the time your number is called it will be about 12noon. If you go earlier than 10am, expect to wait till 12 noon anyway, unless you\'re the first in line to get the token, for which you have to wait in line in front of the building until 7:30am when they open.

The actual work by the INS officer takes only 5 minutes. You sign your I89 form and let the officer take your fingerprints and they stamp your passport...that\'s it.

Good Luck!!

No Title

Hi Immigrtaion Guru\'s

My details

PD JAN 1999
485 RD FEB 2000

I think I am in deep trouble. My I485 was applied in FEB 2000, unfortunately to my bad luck one letter of my name is wrong ( it has become I in place of J).I contacted my company folks about it and they are reluctant to respond or do anything about it. They are just giving me lame excuses like it happens while scanning and also they are telling that it happens a lot. Anyway for my satisfaction they have sent a requisition to INS for the change. ( they told so and also told that INS may not do anything about it). I want any feedback on this. Should I call VSC and let them know about it. Also I am planning to go on vacation in APR, I think with this mistake I will not be able to make it and also it might pose some problem for FP if at all my FP arrives. ( however my wife\'s receipt is intact)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share your views on my problem and help me out.

NIKI

No Title

Call INS yourself and ask their suggestions.Then go back to the people who should do things for you.
Don\'t rely on the help you may not get.