Passport Stamping and I-94, Please Reply

Con_File_Feb

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I have a question regarding Passport stamping after 485’s approval.

My I-94 was expired in Sep 2004, and my lawyer says that he applied extension for H1B VISA (I do not know, he is not giving any proof).
And I said that I will be attending for Passport stamping, he says that it is not a problem even after your I-94 is expired and you need not show the H1B extension, since I am in AOS status.

For all of you, who attended for passport stamping, do you think it will be problem if I do not take the H1B extension ?
Is that checked thoroughly, Is that true that you are in AOS status and do not need to worry about the expired I-94?
Please let me know your experiences.

Thanks in Advance.

Don't worry about I-94 expire.My I-94 was expired when i went to stamping?
Two months after stamping recieved the Green card.

Con_File_Feb said:
Hi Friends,
I have a question regarding Passport stamping after 485’s approval.

My I-94 was expired in Sep 2004, and my lawyer says that he applied extension for H1B VISA (I do not know, he is not giving any proof).
And I said that I will be attending for Passport stamping, he says that it is not a problem even after your I-94 is expired and you need not show the H1B extension, since I am in AOS status.

For all of you, who attended for passport stamping, do you think it will be problem if I do not take the H1B extension ?
Is that checked thoroughly, Is that true that you are in AOS status and do not need to worry about the expired I-94?
Please let me know your experiences.

Thanks in Advance.

What happened with your stamping? Did you had any problems with your expired I-94?

Almost everybody says don't worry about it & I believe them.

Thanks!