Passport Stamped :-)

485Waiter98

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday, got my pp stamped in Newark.
Case: EB3, India, RD August 99, ND Sept 99, RFE May 01, Replied June 01 and Approved June 01. Got it stamped it yesterday.

Word of advise : While waiting for the passport getting stamped, look over the counter thru the window and check for any mistakes if an INS official makes. It is your case, and remember it has been long day for the INS official (no hard feelings against them) but they can make mistakes while writing. So please make sure that whatever he/she is writing is correct.

Best of luck to you all...

No Title

what kind of mistakes i thought it was just a stamp

also how many days did it take you to get the approval notice

No Title

The PR stamp that you get on your passport does not say USA anywhere.
Is it OK ?

No Title

When the INS official was filling up the I55 for my wife, he was writing on my A# instead of hers. He had already filled up my I55, which he rectified after realizing it. The person also asked my address which he was taking down from Driver\'s license and writing it on the I485 approval notices for me n\' my wife after striking off the address which it originally had, i.e. my company\'s address. He was making spelling mistakes while writing it down from the license. If they send the card to the address he was writing then you can guess what type of loop one would go in. For my son\'s change of address application overthere, he was writing my EAC#. In nutshell, if I would have been a little less observant then one can guess after stamping it would have be a great mess for us for the next step.

No Title

I hope so!
It does say some New#22 maybe it means Newark (could be some sort of code).
Just guessing!
Ignorance is bliss!
Please don\'t bring such doubts, phew! enjoy and wait for the card.
And just pray that those who are waiting, get their approvals soon too.