Passport Stamped

vaoct99

Registered Users (C)
Today my wife I went to Arlington office to stamp our passport. My athorney told me it is not nessasary to take my Nine years old daughter for stamping since INS will send the card to her. We also saw INS comment on her notice. We got there at 6 O\'clock it was raining and there were about fourth people in front of us. At 7:30 they opened the door and we went to second floor. they formed two line one for those people who had question and the other for the rest. Till 9 O\'clock there was no officer on boots and they told us they need to complete the line before they can assign an officer to the boot. They finally call our number at 12 noon. The lady who was responsible for our case took all documents and stamped our passport. She refused to stamp my daughter\'s passport and mentioned she should be here. I asked her if they will send her card she replied they will but if we want to leave the country she will not be able to do it till she receives her card. Try to take that day off and if you have school aged kids try to make some araingment so somebody pick them up from school since it could take way after 2 O\'clock.

PD, ND Oct 99

No Title

congratulations and thanks for posting the info. I have one question.. did the approval letter tell you what time to be present at the
center for stamping? for example, we applied for EAD extension and the approval letter told us to come to the center at 9 AM to
collect out new EAD cards..
thanks..

No Title

No it does not you better be there around 6-6:30 AM so you can get a number. They open the door at 7:30. I talked with the security officer over there and he mentioned Monday and Tuesday are not good days to go since there will be many people on line.

I hope I answer your question

No Title

Could you please let us know what all documents you took for passport stamping? Thanks in advance.