Passport Stamped.

SantoGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Passport stamped at Hartford CT on Fri 3/26. The whole process took 1/2 hr. The documents I took were
Original Approval Notice
I94
photos
Passport
EAD and Advance Parole.

The stamp is valid for 1 year. I asked the officer how long it would take to receive the plastic card and he said 1 year.

Thanks to everyone in this forum for your suggestions.

SantoGC,
I am planning to go to the Hartford office tomorrow morning for stamping. What time did you go?
Also, my kids have also got approved. Their notice indicates they will directly receive plastic card valid for 10 years. However, to get their passports tamped, do I need to take them to USCIS office?
Anyone with kids who have go their passports stamped please share your experience.
Thanks
TRISAM

I went there at around 6:30 am. I am not sure abt the passport stamping for kids but I'd suggest you take their passports too with you. Also take your EAD and Advance parole if you have them. They ask for those two documents in addition to the documents mentioned in the Approval notice.

Its pretty straightforward. Good Luck.

Thanks SANTOGC for your reply. I am planning to go there around 7:30 AM. Hope that is okay. I will take my EAD card. I do not have AP. I will also take my kids' passports and their approval notices.
TRISAM

Hi trisam

You can take your kids with you . They are going stamp on kid's passport to.
Your kids will get original plastic card with in two week after approval.

bhagat44,
Thanks for your reply. Is it okay if I don't take my kids with me?
I will just take their passports and appoval letters.
Please let me know.
Thanks
-TRISAM