Passport Stamped! Ordeal finally over!

scool

Registered Users (C)
Got our passports stamped today. Went to TSC in Dallas around 6:30 am. Came out around 9:30 am. Actual process itself was 5 minutes. Items required - Passports, I-94, Approval Notices, EAD, Advance parole, 2 ADIT style Photos. That\'s It. Nothing more Nothing less. You will wonder, why we have to wait for years for that lousy stamp. Kind of Anti-Climax. Well, this board has been really informative and helpful to me. Wish you all a happy immigration process. Just hang on. Everybody will get through this ordeal.

Thanks

congrats

Can u give us your SRC no. and what day you attended at TSC for stamping. thanks.

No Title

Have you used your AP paper? If you used, did you turn in your original I-94 cards to the airline?
Thanks.

Used AP this year.

Yes, I used AP this year. While Leaving this country, I gave the earlier I-94 to the airline officials. While returning, I got a new One. I gave the latest I-94 to the Immigration Officer today at the stamping.

You give one, you get one. You get one, You give one. That\'s the story of life. It\'s true for I-94 too.

Thanks