PASSPORT STAMPED - KiranHegde2

KiranHegde2

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, I just wanted to update you guys about my passport stamping.

I got the passport stamped on 2/16/2001 at Atlanta INS office.

- Arrived at INS office at 7:40am (there are couple of parking places around INS where you can park the whole day for $5)
- There were around 60-70 people in the queue in front of the building already.
- Joined the queue.
- Was let into the building around 9:15am
- Security check (metal detector, x-ray for bags etc)
- Got a ticket in the reception counter. Guy in the reception asked me to go to Room 111
- Ticket had the approximate wait time (3 hrs 40 mins)
- Number called around 12:00 noon
- 4 minutes in front of the INS officer while she took finger prints (right index finger only) and two signatures
- She stamped the passport and wrote my A# on it. Told me that is good for travel, I do not need EAD to work and card will arrive in around 6 months.
- Out of the building in next 2-3 minutes.

I am hoping that card will take less than 6 months to arrive. I have seen people getting it in 1-2 months.
CLICK HERE FOR MY DETAILS !!

No Title

Congratulations...Please keep visit this board until you get your plastic card to give us your valuable sugestions.

No Title

Hi Kiran

When you are going to give a big JHATKA (shock) to your greedy employer.
Waiting to hear good news.

Kishan Patel

No Title

Thanks to Govinda Vinod and Kishan.

Kishan, I am still recovering from the excitement after getting the approval+stamping. I will take couple of days before I start thinking about what to do with the freedom I got. My friends suggest me that I negotiate a better deal with my bad employer and stay for couple of months. Let me see how things turn out. I really want to move to another company.

No Title

congrate!!!
please keep visiting this board, you have tons of experience which you can share. Post ur email, if somone really need your support will get benefit:

Good luck and best wishes, god bless you!