Passport stamped in the interview

LA_GC

Registered Users (C)
- Employment-based adjustment of status case was in CSC.
- Transferred to LA office.
- Passport got stamped during the interview.

How long would it take to receive the card in the mail?
Also, my online status has not been updated (with the approval), will it get updated?

Thank you for your help.

when was your case transferred to LA?

Congratulations...I am waiting for interview, and will appreciate if you can advise your transfer case and also RD for I-485.
Thanks

Hello LA_GC,
Congratulations ! My case was transferred to LA office in Nov'2004 and Iam still waiting for my interview letter. Can you please answer for the following questions.

When was ur case transfered to LA office ?
when did u got ur interview letter ?
How was the interview (What kind of questions/documents they asked )
what is ur RD/ND dates ?

Your reply might help a lot persons like me .
Thank you,
K'

Case transferred in August 04 and interview was in January 05.

The interview was smooth. The officer reviewed my file, looked at my recent pay stubs and original marriage certificate, asked a few questions and then stamped the passports.

Hi LA_GC,
I got interview letter today and it's on 03/02/05. They didn't specify what documents should i bring to interview. we need to carry all of exp letters/w2's/pay stubs/degree cert/marriage cert ? what kind of questions he
asked you ?
please advise

Thank you
K'

Hi Krupakar,

Can you please tell me when exactly your case was transferred to LA office ? Mine was transferred in 12/29/04 and i'm still waiting for my interview letter.
Please don't forget to post your interview experience.

Thank you,
Chantilly.

No interview letter yet

My case was transfered to LA and my I-140 is not approved yet....How could this be????

After our case was transfered to LA, it took approximately 40 days before we received a schedule for interview.

Krupakar, bring all necessary documents, especially relating to your employment (pay stubs, tax forms, etc.). We also brought the results of our medical exams. In our case, we failed to bring an updated tax document from our employer and we did not get an approval. They said they still need to review our case and a month after the interview we got a letter saying that our case was transfered back to csc and we need to wait for 6 mos.

In our case, mOst questions asked were about employment.

LA_GC, a friend of us also got their passport stamped right after the interview (it was last year) and I think they got their cards 6-8 weeks later.

Best wishes to all of you!