Passport stamped in Newark INS

kballal

Registered Users (C)
Hello all:
My wife and I had my passport stamped at Newark INS based on our courtesy copies. We reached the photo shop at 11.30. took the photos at 11.40. reached immigration office at 11.50, got the stamp in 5 mins. Suggestion to people who go to the office, don\'t go at 7 in the morning and wait in the cold. officer took all eads, APs, and I-94. if you need more details on my case, search under my name:kballal
good luck to everyone
ps: This board has been excellent. I think we need to create a FAQ based on the numerous questions that are on the board

No Title

Kballal:
congrats!. Just have a question. My wife\'s message hasnt been changed and she didnt get a courtesy copy. I got mine. Do you know why?
Good luck to you
Please reply
Vijay

No Title

hi vijay:
Probable reason that your wife\'s case might have been assigned to a different officer: although it should not happen like that. I talked to a very nice officer about 10 days ago, she told me that my wife and my case were with the same officer. Sometimes INS could assign the spouse\'s case to different people by mistake. Might want to call up check. It is highly unlikely that she has any RFE or anything like that.
good luck