Passport stamped in Miami

agni

Registered Users (C)
All,
Got my stamping done in miami , took about 1 1/2 hours , worth all the wait:) . Have to agree with everyone that the stamp is kinda of lame ! ! ! but what metters is that the stamping got done. will keep everyone posted when we get the cards.

You would be luck that it took 1 1/2 hour in miami...... most ppl spent long hours in miami....

would u care to share about story about time/token/officer :))/:()? what doc u were asked.... and what they took back from u.

pls refresh our memory about ur rd/nd/ap date history any RFE?
there are so many cases...... all mixed..
Good Luck

POJ,
My details are in the RFE tracker in case someone is interested.

Yes there used to be long waits in Miami , I have stood in line for nearly 10 hours for my interim EAD 2 years back , but there is total 180 degree turn now , you can set up your appt thru the web and that makes it very easy .

FOR GC STAMPING - you don't need to set up appt , it is a walk in, though initially i met a person who would not allow us ( my wife and i ) in , but then i talked to this other gentelman who understood what i was trying to say and let us in , inside we had to wait about and 1 hour and 15 minutes and about 10 -15 minutes for the stamping , it is very well organized .

This is my 2 cents

The documents they requested were
1) The approval letter ( ofcourse )
2 ) Passport with atleast six months validity left.
3) 1-94
4) The EAD card.
5) Two adit style snaps with your a number at the back
The number has to written with a pencil.

Last edited by a moderator: