Passport Stamped Chicago

NickMach

Arrived 8:15 AM. No lineup outside. About 70 people waiting inside.

8:20. Spotted a gorgeous chick in line. 10 ahead. Looked Eastern European.

8:30. Struck up conversation. Was here with her cousin (guess spokesman for group. Think he was a P.R.

9:00 Entered information desk. Gave me a number.

11:15 Fellow EB mate sat down next to me. He waited 2 years for approval. CPA, worked with internal controls (mainly info systems) for clients. fairly smart dude. Exchanged some shop talk. Swapped business cards.

11:45. Number came up. Handed documents over to IO. Fingerprinted, indicated is that it. She Said yes. Darted out of Chicago INS. Had a beer at bar around to corner.

1:00 Back at work.

whole process approx. 4 Hours.

That's it guys. Good luck to you all. Off to sunny southern California with an aking in my heart.

Hello Jim

What documents did you bring with you? my case is not approved yet but hoping to get it sometime this year!!

RD: 10/19/01
ND: 11/17/01

Thanks

Jim,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I plan to get passport stamped next Monday.
Could you please tell us how many docs have been collected?
ie. EAD, I-94 etc.
illi

Docs

Jim/others:

Can you please share the whole process including any documents required to be taken for stamping.

Any Chicago cases will be of great help..

Cheers
Godlove
IND-IL-EB2
AD: 03/03/03

For me, documents required are your AP, EAD, approval of I-485, I-94 and driver licene and 2 photos. No any question asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my passport stamped in chicago i went to ins office around 6.00 clock i stood in line for 1 hour.exactly at 7he opened the door around 8.00 entire process was done and we were out of the ins.. we took approvals notices sent to us by our lawyer,
eads ,.h1 and h4 papers which she gave it to us to have it because she said we donot know which other countries would be included in special registration, advance parole , two photos . we went gave all this it took nearly 15 min to complete everything. Anyway this is my green card stamping experince.